Why should you log in?
- You can view your personal information (your profile) and you can update your profile, e.g., if you move or change your email address.
- If you are an active member, you can view the membership directory and documents such as meeting minutes.
- When registering online, member rates for workshops are only available to members who are logged in.
Who can login?
- Members can log in.
- Non-members who have registered for a workshop can log in, but they can only view and/or update their profiles.
How do you login?
- Click Login in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Enter your email address and password in the form that appears and click the blue Login button.
- Note that the email address you use to log in must match the one we have in our records. If the address in our records is no longer current, please update your profile once you have logged in successfully. This will ensure that emails are sent to your current address.
- If you don't know your password, you can reset it by clicking Forgot password in the login form, then entering your email address (the one in our records) and clicking the blue Submit button on the Reset password request page. You will receive an email at that address within a few minutes; check your Spam or Junk folder if you don't see it. Click the link in the email and set your new password on the Reset Password page.
- If your email address in our records is incorrect and you don't know your password, please contact the Membership Coordinator for assistance.